Monday, February 8, 2010

Psalm 105:2

Good morning!

Psalm 105:2: Sing to Him, sing praise to Him; tell about all His wonderful works!


This is one of my favorite worship songs of all time. Why? Because it's one I can keep singing and singing over and over again. It seems there is no end to it. When you sing it, you feel like you have a one on one audience with the Lord Himself. It's just you and Him. You are there to worship. To bow down. To proclaim He is your God. He is altogether lovely, altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to you.

You will never know, how much it cost, for Jesus to see your sin, upon that cross.

No other words pierce my heart like those do. Gets me everytime! Brings me to my knees in worship. In humble gratefulness. In awesome wonder. In sweet surrender.

Enjoy the David Crowder Band and lots of other believers singing this great song, "Here I Am To Worship".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!