Monday, September 14, 2009

1 John 5:14-15

Good evening!

1 John 5:14-15: Now this is the confidence we have before Him: whenever we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears whatever we ask, we know that we have what we have asked Him for.


Too bad it doesn't say "we have what we have asked Him for instantly"! That would be nice huh?!

In my experience, it usually doesn't happen instantly. In my experience, things that are special are worth the wait. In my experience, knowing He hears me and cares for me is more important than getting what I want, when I want it.

If you truly value God's will for your life over your own, then praying for what you want or need will happen. Trust Him. Have that confidence that at the perfect timing, He will come through for you. Be glad that your prayers don't just hit the ceiling. You don't have to go far when you are asking according to His will. He will hear you. He is listening. You will have what you asked Him for...in His perfect will and timing.

I hope this gives you confidence today. Keep believing and praying because He is still listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!