Friday, November 20, 2009

Joshua 1:9

Good morning!

Joshua 1:9: Have not I commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. Be not afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. (Amplified)


I've been needing a lot of reminding of this Scripture lately...have you? Seems as though I am always facing something terrfiying up ahead. But that only means God is using you and growing you and stretching you. Sure it doesn't feel good at times, but don't be dismayed! Facing the unknown can sometimes want to make you tremble in fear, but don't be afraid!

God reminds us this morning, "Have I not commanded you?!" This isn't a recommendation of how to live but a commandment! BE STRONG! BE VIGOROUS! BE VERY COURAGEOUS!

I have a photo shoot tonight that is probably my biggest and toughest task yet. It is outside of my comfort zone. What if I fail? What if I disappoint? STOP!
God is expanding my business and I will be strong, vigorous and courageous...full of confidence and ability! I will not be afraid of the unknown...instead I will embrace it. I do not have to fear because the Lord my God will be with me WHEREVER I go!

You may be facing something far bigger and daunting than a photo shoot today. Life may be so scary for you, that you are shaking as you read this. God is commanding you to stop and be strong, be vigorous, and be courageous. He is with you wherever you go and will help, complete and bless your situation in the most perfect of ways. His way.

Have a great weekend everyone and go ROCK this day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!