Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Psalm 100

Good morning!

Psalm 100: Shout triumphantly to the LORD, all the earth. Serve the LORD with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs. Acknowledge that the LORD is God. He made us, and we are His - His people, the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the LORD is good, and His love is eternal; His faithfulness endures through all generations.


This is my all time favorite Psalm. It makes me happy. So does Thanksgiving. I just want to cry when I think about all that I have to be thankful for. My family is healthy, we have jobs, a roof is over our head, our house is warm and there is food on the table. Love abounds in my house and I have an awesome family. Tomorrow, we will all be together, eating and laughing and making memories. I just love this time of the year!

But what I am most thankful for is that Jesus forgave me, healed me, saved me, and made me a new creature. I am thankful that He died, just for me. And because of that, I will shout triumphantly to the Lord and come before Him with joyful songs. He is my God and I will praise and thank Him because He is oh...so...good! His love is eternal and will continue in my family for generations to come.

I pray you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!