Friday, December 25, 2009

Luke 2:16-20

Good morning and Merry Christmas!!

Luke 2:16-20: So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.



God's greatest miracle and plan for the world came that night in the form of a sweet baby boy. His plans are perfect, His ways are always right, and what He says always comes to pass, exactly like He said it would.

I loved watching my almost 2 year old children opening their presents and having fun with their toys. But the true meaning of Christmas isn't about how many gifts you have under the tree. It's about Jesus, it's about telling other about Jesus, it's about spreading His Word! I know my kids will be so excited every Christmas morning to see what the big man in red brought them. But I also want them to be excited about the miracle of Jesus' birth, His ministry during His life and His victory over death. I am so thankful for the greatest gift of all...Jesus!


I pray you have a peaceful and joyful Christmas with your family this year. I hope you spend time remembering the miracle of this day and all that it means.

I have so much to be thankful for...I will glorify and praise Him for all He has done, from that first Christmas to this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!