Thursday, December 31, 2009

Revelation 21: 5

Good evening and Happy New Year!

Revelation 21: 5: Then the One seated on the throne said, "Look! I am making everything new." He also said, "Write, because these words are faithful and true."


For whatever reason, I am looking forward to this new year of 2010 than any other year I can remember. I think the last couple years have been such a blur for me. I was in survival mode, raising newborn, then infant, and now toddler triplets. I now have terrible two's to deal with but for the most part, we've got it down. Three doesn't scare us so much anymore. We just roll with the punches and as a team, Kris and I figure a way to handle things. I don't stress about them as much anymore and life seems to have settled down. Those are scary words to type...I may be jinxing myself here!

So with all of that said, 2010 looms shiny and bright in front of me. The unknown no longer scares me...it's now an exciting surprise! I believe change is gonna come...He is making everything new. His words are faithful and true. Miracles will be plentiful. Blessings will flow freely. Businesses will grow and be fruitful. Ministries will expand like wildfire and what was once a small group will reach worldwide. Love will break down walls and infuse hearts. Passions will increase...wisdom will guide us...favor will flow. New is coming.

What "new" thing are you waiting for? Write it down because His word is faithful and true! Have a safe New Year and I can't wait to start another year of Quick Word's with you. It's such a blessing for me to share with you in this blog and I hope this is only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!