Monday, August 22, 2011

Ephesians 3:20-21

Good morning!

Ephesians 3:20-21: God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us. (The Message)

Yesterday was an epic day at church! It will go down in Genesis Metro history I bet! The sermon was titled "Dream On" so of course the band performed Aerosmith's Dream On and absolutely rocked it out! The singer is none other than my brother and man I am proud of him. I had no idea he could hit those notes!

Pastor Tim spoke about Joseph and how when God gives you divine dreams, you should be ready for doubters, traitors and possibly even assassination attempts! The Devil wants you to fail as your dreams fall apart. Many of us feel like we've wasted too much time or we are too old to be chasing after a dream. But that is exactly what the enemy wants! More than anything, he wants you to forget the dream altogether.

His sermon also reminded me of this Scripture since I am a consummate day dreamer. I can dream up all kinds of scenarios and plans. But nothing comes close to what God actual brings to pass! His Will is always bigger and better than anything I can ever dream up. He always outperforms, always goes over and beyond, always blows my mind with His goodness. But you have to believe He is able to do it! You have to believe He can do anything...even more than you can dream or imagine! Stop putting limits on God. Don't ever stop dreaming and believing for BIG things. Dream on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!