Friday, August 12, 2011

Psalm 139:13-14

Good morning!

Psalm 139:13-14: For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.



In honor of my birthday today, I thought I would post this Scripture! Birthdays don't mean much to me anymore now that I have children. It's all about them now! But God reminded me this morning how special I am too. Even though I am 34 years old, He has never forgotten the moment when He designed the plans and pattern of my life. How He knit me together perfectly and grew me a few weeks longer than my due date so that I could be born on August 12, 1977. He made me individually and set apart from all others. He stood back when He was finished and called me a Masterpiece! I will stand and claim that today. Even though I have no big plans and really it is like any normal day for me. But in reality, my life is cause for celebration only because it was such a wonderful work of the Almighty Creator and I will praise Him for it. For if He never made me, my husband wouldn't know true love for a woman and my children would never have been born. My Mother would never have gotten her baby doll that she loved and dressed up and my Grandmother would never have gotten her "Brownie Girl". Stop shutting your life short. Stop underestimating yourself and the importance you bring to others in this world. Stop discounting God's miraculous creation when He made you! Praise Him for you are fearfully and wonderfully made! I know I will today!!

And of course I leave you the The Message version because it is OH SO GOOD!

Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb. I thank you, High God—you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration—what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you. The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!