Monday, August 1, 2011

2 Samuel 22:29

Good morning!

2 Samuel 22:29: You, O LORD, are my lamp; the LORD turns my darkness into light.

I can't stop listening to this song! My husband and I got to see this band in concert a few weeks ago and the lead singer, Aaron was so humble and honest. He made sure to let everyone know that he is just a man and that even though people came to see him, he is no better than anyone. He rushed to the front after the show where his merchandise table was so he could talk to everyone. We got to speak with him for a bit and he is such a nice guy! Love supporting people like that! So go check out My Epic and buy their albums, the newest one is awesome!

Look up the words to this song online. "The darkness has no substance of it's own." "Someday when you come bringin' down the sky. The whole earth will be exposed before your light and there will never again be darkness. When your will is done."

When we talk about what the Lord is to us, we usually always say, redeemer, rock, counselor, Savior. But I hope you know He is also your lamp! All of us have times in our lives when the light bulb goes out and we are in the dark. Call upon Your Lamp and He will turn your darkness into light. Darkness has no substance against the Lamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!