Thursday, March 26, 2009

Isaiah 30:19, 21

Good morning!

Isaiah 30:19, 21: How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."


Oh I love this! It reminds me of how God always answers me and it is usually never like I thought He would! But He is always gracious when I cry out for help and He always hears me. Jesus says in the book of John, "Remain in me and I will remain in you." If you are walking with God, then you will always hear that small voice behind you, speaking to you the ways you should walk. The farther you are from God or the more you have put in front of Him, the harder it is to hear that voice. You get busy and forget to pray for awhile. All the little things in life somehow combine into one big thing and it becomes all you can focus on. Then you find yourself in trouble, lost and far away from where you started, on a road you know you shouldn't be, unable to find your way back. But oh how He is gracious when we finally cry out for help! Suddenly, you are back with Him, your ears perk up when you hear that voice again, a smile permeates your lips as the way in front of you slowly brightens. It is the right way and walking in it feels so good! I pray you never need to cry out for help, but if you do, know that God does hear you and always answers you. Listen for that sweet voice today, and start walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!