Wednesday, March 25, 2009

James 4:8

Good morning!


James 4:8: Come near to God and he will come near to you.



Sometimes things in life are so bad that you can't find the words to pray. Sometimes you've prayed the same prayer over and over again and feel no closer to your answer. I've experienced both such instances in my life and the only thing I found that helps is this Scripture. There are those days when all you can do is come near to Him. He promises He will come near to you. I look back on those times in my life and am so thankful for them now because without them, I never would have been as close to Him as I am now. When you come to Him and He comes to you, you can't help but come away changed. And I am sure that has been His intent all along.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! You will definitely reach more readers and touch people in ways you may never know. Just continue listening and obeying and God will do great and awesome things on this journey he has prepared for you.

    Anxiously awaiting tomorrow's Quick Word! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Allison. God is sure using you to encourage so many, including me! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blog! I think this is a great idea. ;-) You'll get a lot more traffic. God Bless, KC

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear from you!