Monday, July 25, 2011

John 1:29

Good morning!

John 1:29: The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!


We've been talking a lot about the Lamb of God this past month at church. Last Sunday, my Pastor spoke of the resurrection and it reminded me that the crucifixion of Jesus would have meant nothing if it had not have been for the resurrection! He paid it all on the cross. All our blood-red sins are washed as white as snow. And then he raised Himself from the grave and is alive right where He is supposed to be, with His Father. I love this song we sang at church Sunday and I wanted to share it with the world in case you haven't heard it yet.

Praise the One who paid my debt and raised His life up from the dead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!