Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Revelation 5:12

Good morning!

Revelation 5:12: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”


I've always been taught that the way you end your prayers is, "In Jesus name we pray, Amen." When I heard my pastor talk about this Scripture last week, I decided I wanted to start using this instead. I want to teach my kids this now, so it will be engrained in them. The knowledge that Jesus is the Lamb that was slain for all of our sins. He deserves all the power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!

Check out this sermon from our church. Genesis Metro Church Click on "Latest Message"and if you listen to the end, you'll hear about this Scripture. The mp3 is http://www.genesismetro.org/media/audio/messages/20110717.mp3
Pastor Tim explains so eloquently what Jesus went through for all sinners and what really happened on the Mount of Transfiguration. Very cool!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that- what a great way to end a prayer. I LOVE that verse. I'm doing a study on Revelation right now and it's so good. He IS worthy!

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear from you!