Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Psalm 139:15-16

Good morning!

Psalm 139:15-16: You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, the days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day. (The Message)


God woke me up at 5:00AM to do this Quick Word...I was not planning on getting up this early on my birthday! Kris has an alarm clock that the kids like to play with and we didn't know it but it was behind our bed with the alarm set for 5:00 this morning. Thanks kids! I even tried to stay in bed after Kris finally found it, all the while God telling me to get up. I'll just lay here for 5 more minutes God. Yes. I said that to God Almighty. Unbelievable! But then one of my sons cried really loud for like 2 seconds and I just smiled and said, "OK, I'll get up!" I like how God uses all sorts of different things for alarm clocks in our lives.

He has this Word for you today and I think it is sweet that He reminded me of this today on my birthday. God knows every bit of you, inside and out. You were sculpted in His image, just the way you are for a reason. He has been with you before your body was even formed up until now and He will be with you forevermore. If you do not know Him like I know Him, I hope this Word will shed some light for you on how loving my God really is. If you think there is no one out there that understands you, you are wrong. If you think you stick out and just don't belong, you are wrong. If you think there is no purpose for you, you are so wrong!

Now that I have kids, it's all about them. My birthday just doesn't seem as important anymore...and that stinks because I love birthdays! But my Mom told me yesterday my birthday will always be important to her, she remembers that first day she saw me like it was yesterday. But God does too. Every day of my life He has planned out and purposed...to bring me here...to help you see the character of God. You are special to Him or He wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of making you and knowing every detail about you before you were ever born!

On August 12, 1977 I was born in Honolulu, HI with both of my feet broken and bent towards my shins. I was whisked away and my mom laid there, clueless and scared. But God had it all planned out. When I was 10 years old, my parents got divorced and my whole world crumbled. But God had it all planned out. Through those lost years, He was there when I thought no one else was. When I was 21 years old, I married a young man I was head of over heels in love with. I am sure my parents thought I was too young and were worried. But God had it all planned out. I got saved when I was 22 years old and I am 32 years old now. I am coming up on my 10 year anniversary with the Lord! So many awesome things have happened with so many hard times in between. But God had it all planned out!

Don't waste another second without Him. Don't worry about what you are worrying about...God has you all planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!