Monday, August 24, 2009

Psalm 63:1

Good evening!

Psalm 63:1: God, You are my God; I eagerly seek You. I thirst for You; my body faints for You in a land that is dry, desolate, and without water.


I have never been stranded in a desert but I don't think I need to be in order to understand how quickly my body would break down without the one thing it needs...water. I know that I wouldn't last a day being exposed out in the deadly sun. I've watched Planet Earth...I've seen the vast and dry deserts. It's the one place I do not want to be...stuck out in the emptiness where I have become the hunted. That is what the world would be without my God. I wouldn't make it a day without Him. Every day I find a reason to turn to Him. He helps me in so many ways. My body just doesn't work without Him.

God, You are my God...and I eagerly seek after You.

This song is a great example of this Psalm...Only You!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!