Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Psalm 55:16

Good evening!

Psalm 55:16: As for me, I will call upon God, and the Lord will save me.


You may have already tried once to talk to God or see if He is really there. I remember doing that a few times in my life. But it was never really genuine. My heart was not in it. I was half joking. I still didn't want to let go of all that I was hanging onto.

But when you do get to that point, when all you were hanging onto is gone or doesn't mean anything anymore, try to talk to Him again. But this time, get serious, open your heart, and call with all you've got. He will answer you if your heart is contrite and sincere. When you finally get to that point when you really need Him, He will be there. He will save you. You may have failed before to come in the right way but He never fails to hear you, meet you or save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!