Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Isaiah 43:10-11

Good morning!

Isaiah 43:10-11: "You are My witnesses and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. No god was formed before Me, and there will be none after Me. I, I am the LORD, and there is no other Savior but Me."


Whoa...no argument here! I can't think of a better Scripture for Winning Souls Wednesday! You can search your whole lifetime and there is no other Savior but Him. No Buddha, no prophet, no man or deity can save you. You are His witness and His servant that He has chosen. He wants you to stop looking elsewhere for answers and finally believe and understand that, "I AM HE!" I can just hear Him saying, "Look no further child, there was none before Me and there will be none after Me. I can save you...I am all you need!"

2 comments:

  1. Amen girl! Your words reminded me of a great praise song
    There is none like YOU,
    No one else can touch my heart like YOU do,
    I can search for all eternity long, and find,
    There is none like YOU

    Thanks for your daily encouragement Allison! I'm reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that song Megan! And thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear from you!