Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Psalm 116:1-2

Good morning!

Psalm 116:1-2: I love the LORD because He heard my voice; He heard my call for mercy. Because He has turned His ear to me, I will call on Him as long as I live.


This is a special edition of Quick Word because today is it's one year anniversary! These are the verses I used for the very 1st Quick Word that was emailed out to just my friends and family and now it has spread to China, India, Africa, Malaysia, England, Italy, France, Central America and Canada. I emailed out that 1st Quick Word as my six month old babies napped and now they are 18 months old and are in daycare all day as I am now back working full time outside of the home. So much has changed but these verses still hold true! God is doing amazing things with me and my family. He is not done with us yet and neither are my appeals for mercy. He will always turns His ear to me as long as I live. His Word is spreading, He is working and moving and lives are being changed. If it's only mine, then it was worth it! I look forward to another year with you and I pray that the countries double and that we see new wonders that we've never seen before.

Please share with me your favorite Quick Word, whether it was emailed to you or here on the blog. I'd love to hear from you about what God is doing in your life!

I'd like to add another verse from the same Psalm that sums up Winning Souls Wednesday. Verse 13 says "I will take the cup of salvation and worship the LORD."

Take it...that cup is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!