Thursday, July 9, 2009

Matthew 5:6

Good evening!

Matthew 5:6: Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they are filled.


It's only been four days since I am no longer a stay at home mom, with time in the morning to spend in my Bible and pray and study. How quickly I feel empty! How quickly I have become hungry! This week has been so full of changes but the one change I don't want to happen is for my quest for righteousness and to be close to God to wain or cease all together. It's only been four days and I need to be filled!

I promise going back to work will not interrupt my relationship with the Lord and what He has called me to do. The Quick Word will go on...I may not be on time every morning but I will do my best to keep sharing with you what God is sharing with me. And if I do that, I will be blessed. And that is what is most important to me!

Check out The Message version...I LOVE IT!

You're blessed when you've worked up a good appetite for God. He's food and drink in the best meal you'll ever eat.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!