Monday, July 27, 2009

Psalm 33:4

Good afternoon!

Psalm 33:4: For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.

There are times when a person can only take so much. I've heard about so much death, so much sickness, so much pain this weekend. I just want to scream, and it's not even happening to my family. Even though I don't understand any of it, I do know that I know that I know that God is faithful. In the begininng, He is faithful. Through it all, He is faithful. In the end, He is still faithful. Whether we understand it or want to accept what is happening, He is faithful. He is good and loving toward all He is made.

Please pray for my friend Josh Ness who lost his step-dad just days ago from a sudden heart attack at the age of 55.

Please pray for little 5 year old Reagan, who has brain cancer with only weeks to live. She just got to have Christmas in July...read about her story here.

Finally, please pray for Stellan. This little guy has been through so much and he needs immediate prayers!


I love this song and it reminds me that no matter how bleak things look around me, my God is the Faithful One!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!