Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jeremiah 15:11

Good afternoon!

Jeremiah 15:11: The LORD said: Assuredly, I will set you free and care for you. Assuredly, I will intercede for you in a time of trouble, in your time of distress, with the enemy.


Please join with me and pray for the Martino family. They are literally going through hell right now and need your prayers. Thankfully, God promises and assures us that He will care for us. He will stand in between you and the enemy when he is attacking you. When distress and trouble come, God intervenes and sets us free. I am sure it will be awhile before this family feels like they are free but with God's help, all things are possible. Right now, I am just praying that they will survive this time of trouble since to me, it is the worst time of trouble I can think of.

Hug your children tight tonight...remember there are those who would do anything to do that again and can't. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!