Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Isaiah 9:6

Good morning!

Isaiah 9:6: For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.


Four things I needed desperately in my life: someone to go to for advice and counsel, anytime of the day or night, about anything without fear of rejection or ridicule; someone who was so strong and powerful that just being near them infected me and made me capable to achieve anything; a father who would never leave me, lie to me, or hurt me, and would love me for all eternity; someone that could bring peace to every part of my broken soul and body.

I didn't have to spend money to get it or wish I was good enough to have it or go looking far and wide for it. All those things I needed came in one great package, tied up nice with a big red bow on top! A child was born and given to us as a gift, and His name was Jesus. All you have to do is receive it, open the box, make Him your own and show Him off to the world! Your very own Wonderful Mighty Everlasting Prince...just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!