Thursday, June 18, 2009

Leviticus 26:9-13

Good morning!

Leviticus 26:9-13: " 'I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. You will still be eating last year's harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. I will put my dwelling place among you, and I will not abhor you. I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians; I broke the bars of your yoke and enabled you to walk with heads held high.' "

I went to church last night which I usually don't do on Wednesdays. We are usually busy with the kids and since they go to bed before church ends, we can't go as a family. But I really knew I needed to go last night. So I went by myself and our guest speaker was Pastor Jackson from Uganda and he was amazing! I'm telling you God smacked me over the head with truth I've never heard before and I will never be the same after last night! Please visit his website and learn about his ministry in Africa. They are experiencing revival over there and it is so exciting to see Jesus at work!

The Scripture he used last night was so powerful and I wanted to share it with you today. I pray it speaks to your heart like it did mine last night. I believe God has so much more for us all than we can ever dream or conceive. I believe we can have favor, an uncommon advantage over anyone else in our jobs and in our world. I believe blessings will be poured out so much that we won't be able to contain it and we'll have to make room for more! I believe God wants the absolute best for His people. He loves us and is not out to get us. And I believe He has given us His only Son so that the bars that surround us can be broken...we can live free, with our heads held high.

But the most important thing I want to point out is that yes, He does all of this for us...IF we follow His decrees and are careful to obey His commands (v. 3). Get the idols out of the way...stop bowing down to them! Follow after Him and obey what He says and these promises are yours, in Jesus name!

Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!