Friday, June 19, 2009

Psalm 93:4

Good morning!

Psalm 93:4: Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea - the LORD on high is mighty.


This Scripture made me want to be in Hawaii, staring at the sunrise and watching the huge waves crash onto the shore. If you've never been to Hawaii and seen for yourself the awesome power and beauty of the waves there, then you really need to go! I found an awesome picture that I thought would illustrate this Scripture.



It takes my breath away how beautiful this picture is and at the same time, I would be scared to death to be out there! You can just imagine what is on the other side of this picture, what you can't see in the back of that wave. It looks like it is building and building and growing and growing! So strong and mighty and able to destroy anything in it's path. Yet the Lord on high is mightier.

So if you feel like you are the person on that surf board, about to get hammered by the ever chasing thunder of the great waters, put your trust in Him for He is able to handle all of your needs. He is mighty and tough enough to fight all your battles for you. Nothing is impossible for Him. He can silence these waters in a split second if need be.

And if looking at this picture doesn't scare you and all you see is beauty and magnificence, than know that how beautiful this wave is, the Lord on high is even more lovely and perfect. He is awesome and spectacular! I remember being on a beach in Hawaii, staring at the waves in the sunset. I doubt I will ever forget how beautiful it was. But it makes me smile knowing the Lord is even more breathtaking and worthy of my praise!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!