Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Psalm 57:2-3

Good morning!

Psalm 57:2-3: I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me. He sends from heaven and saves me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me; God sends his love and his faithfulness.


This was the first time God has ever woken me up in the middle of the night and given me my Quick Word! I just remembering hearing "send" and knowing that was going to be in the Scripture in the morning. I started reading and was led to Psalm 57. Of all the words in this Scripture, why did God point out the word send to me? What is so important about that word?

I've been struggling lately to know exactly what to do and what direction to move in. I am sure I am not the only one! I have been crying out to God for awhile now because I feel like I'm lost in the dark, grasping at all sorts of different things in order to find what is right. In my heart, I know God will work this out and He will show me in His timing what to do. But this Scripture shines a whole new light on how God works.

Yes God loves me and is faithful but He sends that to me for a reason. It is not just there to be there. No one sends something without a purpose behind it. His love and faithfulness are not just given to me, they are sent when I cry out to Him! I picture huge angel couriers delivering to me straight from heaven the perfect things that will clear all darkness away...His love and faithfulness. He will save me and deliver me and make my path clear before me.

What is hotly pursuing you? What do you need deliverance from? God will fulfill your purpose...just keep crying out to Him and keep watch for that awesome package that is being sent to you from heaven! Faster than any FedEx or UPS, you will receive God's love and faithfulness that reaches to the heavens and stretches to the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!