Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Psalm 118:24

Good morning!

Psalm 118:24: This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.


I have two more weeks left with my babies before I have to put them in daycare and go back to work full time. As I was praying this morning, I asked God to let me savor every minute I have with them, good and bad. Everything is about to change and our lives will be so different. I was rambling on and then the Lord brought this Scripture in my head. I repeated it out loud and instantly I was at peace. Instead of worrying about how everything will work out and how different our lives will be in the future, I need to focus on today! This is the day the Lord has made...He brought this day about and is giving me two more weeks of time alone with my babies. I will rejoice and be glad and make the most out of this time I get to spend with them.

But this is a good Scripture to hold onto for any day that you are facing. Whether it be eventful or humdrum. Take every day that you are given as a gift and be joyful and glad in it. Start every day with a spring in your step and a cheerful voice. I am thankful I have a few more days with my children. What are you thankful for this morning? Tell the Lord and then rejoice and be glad in this day He has made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!