Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1 Timothy 2:3

Good morning!

Welcome to my new weekly installment of Winning Souls Wednesdays! Every Wednesday will be dedicated to winning souls for the Kingdom!

1 Timothy 2:3: This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.


God not only wants all of His children to be saved, but He wants us all informed with truth instead of continuing to believe the Devil's lies.

I remember hearing the truth from my mom and step-dad and other people over the years about God. I really did believe them but the lies I had always hung onto were louder than the truth. I really believed that I would be in a prison if I got saved, not being able to do anything or have fun. The truth is I was set free once I was saved and never wanted to do anything that I used to ever again. Those sinful desires were gone. I was a new creation and it felt really good!

Another lie I believed was that I was ordinary and that being a college drop-out and minimum wage earner was the best it would ever get for me. I saw no future for myself other than lackluster and sub-par. I think this is what held me back for so long.
In Christ, I am now a wife, mother of triplets, author, photographer, and a prayer warrior with a helper's heart. My life is far from lackluster...the Devil is such a liar! There are no limits to what God can do through me and He is not done with me yet!

Stop believing the lies today and hear the truth. God wants ALL men to be saved and to KNOW the truth.

ALL means YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!