Friday, May 8, 2009

Proverbs 31:28-29

Good morning!

Proverbs 31:28-29: Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."


This is my second Mother's Day and I hope I never take them for granted. It wasn't too long ago when this day was a dreaded day for me. I used to spend most Mother's Day's crying and in despair. It was a reminder of what I was not. It was a slap in the face and a punch to the gut! I know some of you who are reading this are not mothers and desperately want to be one. Believe me, I know the pain this day can bring but don't lose hope! Please don't give up and stop seeking after God. Your day is coming. Believe it and never stop praying for it!

On Sunday, arise and let your mother know how special she is to you while she is here. Remember that some people don't get the chance to do this anymore. Husbands, lavish praise over your wife this weekend and let them know that she surpasses them all and there is no one else like her. Thank her for the awesome mother that she is...and maybe even get her some flowers! :)

Happy Mother's Day everyone! It may be a sad day for you but try to see the good in it too. Love you Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!