Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hebrews 13:5-6

Good morning! Sorry I took a few days off...my husband was home on vacation and we had lots going on the last few days. But it is so nice to get back to spending my mornings in the Word!

Hebrews 13:5-6: Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"


I just love how God always answers my prayers of help right away! Anyone else having money problems out there?! Yeah I don't imagine I am the only one. I was just praying for direction in our finances and giving any anxieties over to God. I know myself...I can worry a hole right into the middle of my stomach if I am not careful! So this is going to be a daily occurrence for me...giving any fear or worry to the Lord for Him to handle. And in return, I get His peace! Sounds like a deal to me!

After prayer time, of course I open my Bible and these verses literally jump off of the page and smack me in the face! I really do put so much emphasis on money...like if I had this specific amount, it would solve all my problems. That is simply not true! God says to be content and happy with what you have and assures us that He will NEVER leave us and NEVER forsake us. He will never leave us to do this all on our own. So, with that truth in my heart, I can confidently say that God is my helper and I will not be afraid! What can this world do to me?!

I vowed this morning to continue doing what I know the Lord wants me to do. Pray, tithe, obey Him, study His Word and keep spreading it around the world. I will daily give this financial issue over to Him along with my marriage, my children, my household, and my life. He helps me in every area of my life...He is in control and there is nothing this world can do that will keep the Lord from blessing our socks off!

I can't wait to see what He does next...for my family and for yours. Please share with me your needs and/or success stories by leaving comments. I love hearing about what awesome things God is doing and I will definitely pray for you too!

1 comment:

  1. I think that there is no better way to satart a day, as to do it knowing that we have a promis from God that He will be allongside us to help in all we do.
    and appart from that, the He, even if we fail, will Never leave nor forsake us.
    .,

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear from you!