Thursday, May 21, 2009

Psalm 3:3-4


Good afternoon!

Psalm 3:3-4: But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head. To the LORD I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill.


I am nothing the world would ever look twice at. I hold no titles and am only important to a few. Yet the Lord shields and protects me and makes me honorable, dignified and glorious! He raises me up far higher than I could ever go by myself and bestows on me a godly reputation. No longer am I low in the trenches of life...small, meek, and quiet. I now shout loud from my new lofty position in Him and receive His answers from Heaven!

I love The Message version of this Sripture so I will close with it. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

But you, God, shield me on all sides; You ground my feet, you lift my head high; With all my might I shout up to God, His answers thunder from the holy mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!