Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ephesians 4:26-27

Good afternoon!

Ephesians 4:26-27: "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.


This morning has been one of those mornings! You know those that start off bad and don't get any better? I've let lack of sleep and not feeling well affect my children today and they have paid me back for it! Of course, I got angry and have not dealt with my kids the way I know I should have. Any other day, I think things would have been different. But that is no excuse to let anger fester and grow into sin. Foothold: a position usable as a base for further advance. I refuse to let the devil get a foothold between me and my children.

So I am so thankful that after a rough morning, I open my Bible to this Scripture! I plan on praying, recharging my batteries, resting, and when my kids get up (from hopefully a long nap), I'm going to ask for forgiveness, hug my kids necks, and do my best to not let anger take control over my emotions again.

Oh and Daddy coming home helps too!

Don't let your anger outlast the day. Don't let the devil get a foothold. Let it go, tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!