Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Revelation 4:8

Good morning!

Revelation 4:8: Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."


I was writing in my journal yesterday, enjoying the beautiful day outside. A little baby named Stellan was on my mind all day yesterday. He had surgery yesterday on his heart at the fragile age of 5 months old. He pulled through and they believe they did the best they could with what they had to work with. The outcome is favorable. But it got me thinking about the bigger plan for his life. God must have something awesome in store for that little boy. My mind always races with amazement and wonder when I start to imagine all the things God is doing behind the scenes. It got me to write this little poem as it turned out. And I felt like it was to be shared with all of you. I hope you enjoy!

I see glimpses. You see it all.

I can imagine. You are able.

I can only see now. You can see forever and always.

I am limited. You are limitless.

I fail a lot! You fail...never.

I am sand. You are the Rock.

I am lacking. You are the Master Filler.

I fall short. You pick me up and help me keep going.

I am one out of billions. You are the Alpha and Omega.

My life is but a blink of an eye. You are Everlasting.

I am desperate for you. While I was still sinning, You loved me and died for me.

All I have to give is my heart. You gladly took my heart and perfectly fixed it.

Ugliness was who I used to be. Brilliantly beautiful is my name now.

Eternally beautiful. Daughter of God. Redeemed and Liberated. Servant of all.

I am loved!

2 comments:

Can't wait to hear from you!