Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Psalm 107:8-9

Good morning!


Psalm 107:8-9: Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

I've been keeping a prayer journal for quite some time now. Any prayer need that comes my way, I write down the need, write a prayer and ask God specific ways I need Him to help, and then I always thank Him in advance for the miracles that are on their way. Lastly, I write "Answer:" and leave space so that I can record how God answered my prayers and the miracles that took place! Some have the answers filled in already and some do not. There are small requests and humongous requests! But the common denominator is you can see God's goodness in every situation. Even though the answer may not be written by me yet, it is already written in Heaven by Him! His love never fails and He never ceases doing wonderful things for His people. I plan on keeping this journal for many years to come. It will be such a joy to go back and recount on all the miracles and goodness that He has displayed. It still blows my mind to think He does all these wonders for us because He loves us so much! O Lord, I am satisfied and filled with good things this morning! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!