Monday, April 13, 2009

Habakkuk 3:19

Good morning!

Habakkuk 3:19: The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.


No matter where I have to walk, no matter how far I have to climb, no matter how rocky the terrain, the One Supreme God Almighty is my strength. He makes my steps sure-footed and makes it possible for me to keep going, keep climbing, traversing my way...all the way to the top.

I love the Amplified version of this Scripture so I will close with it. Have a wonderful week everyone!
The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!