Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Psalm 103:2-5

Good morning!

Psalm 103:2-5: Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not his benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.


I will never forget Lord.

You forgave all my ugly sins and made me a new creature that is barely recognizable to the person I used to be. You have healed my broken heart and made it possible for me to function and do all that I do while still suffering through arthritis, somehow without pain. You took me from a course that was heading straight to Hell and put me back on track with You and Your plan. I am no longer selfish and full and hate; You have enlarged my heart and it is now full of love and compassion. And You have given me the true desire of my heart of becoming a mother...three times over! You make me feel like I can do anything; every morning is a new beginning with You.

I will never forget Lord.

Praise the Lord, O my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear from you!